About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Monday, March 5, 2012

100 acre wood Birthday Party!

My little baby boy is 1 year old now!  It's amazing how fast a year goes by... and now I am left thinking... where did the time go???  It feels like only yesterday we were holding this little baby...




And now we are lucky, if he sits long enough, to hold this guy...





I didn't do a whole lot for his party, we just had a few friends over during the day and our family for supper and cupcakes (oh and skype is such a great thing! our parents were able to join in watching our little guy blow out his first candle)  I went with a Winnie the Pooh theme, so I tried to transform our kitchen into the 100 acre wood... using plastic green table clothes to look like trees... if anything, our little 2 year old loved it.  :)


And the cupcakes were transformed into bumble bees


And our little boy was transformed into a... mess :)


It was a great day to celebrate the birth of this special little boy! 






2 comments:

  1. Danae...it's hard to believe how much he has grown! Such a sweetheart! Yes, we are very thankful for Skype too.... We miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie! Love the canopy and cupcakes! Nicely done! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete