About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Disney Princess Masquerade Masks

Lately, I've been trying to be more diligent in having craft time with my little girl.  So, I was trying to find some fun crafts to do with her, when I came across Disney family.com

This is my new favorite website! 

I love the ideas and different craft projects for kids.  Most of the crafts are for an older audience, but I did find these princess masks on the website and thought it would be easy enough for my toddler to decorate. 

She loved it!  Loved the sparkly glue mostly...


I think they turned out really cute!


This picture makes me laugh, but don't we all look like such pretty princesses?? 



1 comment:

  1. Nice! I see Kylie takes the princess gig very seriously....

    ReplyDelete