About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Clipboard Photo Frame

I finally finished a project that's been in the works since last September, when we got back from Disneyworld.  Kylie's bedroom walls are still looking a little bare, so I've been looking for some fun ways to put photos up in her room.  I finally finished the project (idea taken from a book I have) and I've put it up low enough so she can enjoy it.  Already I'm hearing her talk lots about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Danae...I'm sure K really enjoys it too and it helps her to remember the special holiday there.

    ReplyDelete