About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mission Nursery

Mission: Find art for the Nursery
Theme: Jungle


This mission proved to be quite difficult.  I needed something that went with my jungle theme, but was inexpensive.  I thought my mission would be a fail until... I found these little gems...  pre-painted, wood cut-out's of jungle animals!!  How perfect are they?!


I bought some cheap white frames (took out the glass) and found some paper that matched the room for the background.  Glued the animals onto the background paper and my project was completed.

Quick, easy, inexpensive, jungle themed...
Mission Accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Danae!! So glad you are back posting...have checked many times. Love to see what creative things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete