About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A book for my little girl

My toddler loves coming into my scrapbook room... it's the forbidden room.  So on the rare occassion that she's allowed in, she's always wanting to look at pictures and flip through scrapbooks.  I felt bad always telling her to leave things alone, so I created a "scrapbook" of her own. 

I found pictures of everyone in our family and a few of her friends and a 4x6 album I had lying around, put the pictures on some patterend paper, glued on the names and gave it to her. 

It was a big hit! She loves looking through the book and tells me who everyone is... it's not perfect, and certainly not elaborate, but she loves it and that's all the matters!

Here's just a few pages from the book:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment