About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cards for Little Ones

While I'm on the topic of babies, I thought I might show a few of my cards from my collection of baby cards.  I've pre-made a few just incase a baby comes... I'm prepared!  They aren't too fancy, but they look cute and they're really easy to make!  and they're Jungle themed!  A trend I'm sure you're bound to see in my baby decor...







Hope you enjoyed them!  

1 comment: