About Me

My photo
I am a wife to an awesome husband and a mom to 2 cute kids, 3 & 1. I love finding creative things to try, both with my 3 year old and on my own. It's hard to find time to be crafty between wife and mother duties, but when I find the time... it's a craftiful life! I hope some of the projects I write about will inspire you to have a craftiful life too!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Remembering Our Vows

We are coming up on our 4th wedding anniversary and I still had yet to put up wedding photos. 
So, I decided my project for the day would be to get creative and get those wedding photos up!  I found this neat project in a book I bought and thought I'd try it out.

I'm not quite sure if they will stay this way, or if after looking at it everyday will cause me to do a revision.  But for now, I'm satisfied. 


I took two canvases and covered them with fabric I liked.


Took three cheap, light silver photo frames and stuck them on with tape. (might need a little glue depending on how heavy the frame is)


Added some ribbon and paper flowers with brads.


Typed out our vows and a song that was sung on our wedding.

Now we have no excuse remembering what we promised each other that day...

2 comments:

  1. Looks great - definitely hard to believe that was FOUR years ago! You have done such a good job on your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Danae!! You are so creative in your projects.

    ReplyDelete